View Profile Aquabreeze

37 Movie Reviews

What I love about this series the most is that it actually explains the bible and the stories in it in a modern context, without actively trying to convert anybody to Christianity. Well done!

Samination responds:

I'm definitely not trying to convert anyone. Quite the opposite.

These are hilarious! ...Do you guys have an actual Minecraft server, or...?

Finally, something heartwarming about a dog where the dog doesn't die at the end. I'd love to see Stanley and the little boy's adventures trying to survive the zombie apocalypse as some sort of running series. Just... this was brilliant. If I could rate this six stars, I would.

38 Game Reviews

Last time I played this game I hadn't played Ace Attorney yet, so I didn't understand the joke. (and this time just HEARING the testimony music made me feel stressed out.) That was the most glorious Ace Attorney omage I've seen a while. Well done!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Haha that sounds like an awesome experience

I think I may have found a medal glitch. When I clicked on the moon in the Presumed Dead ending, I got the lazor guy, but no medal popup.

PuffballsUnited responds:

There's more you NEED TO DOOO

Damn. This game does not fuck around. I love how it just throws you right into the fray and suddenly level bosses are after you two minutes in. The FPS is fucking amazing, the art is great, and it's a great, challenging game that still manages to be entertaining even when you're getting your ass handed to you. The only qualm I have is how much my hand hurts from holding down the left click to shoot. (Is that something that can be fixed in the final version, or...?) Anyway! Awesome job, can't wait for the full game.

2 Audio Reviews

This is my jam. I literally cannot listen to this without laughing, no matter how many times I hear it. You're the best, you know that?

Usually, butt-related humor isn't my thing, but this is downright hilarious, and surprisingly catchy. That's par for the course with you, but I digress. Well done, good sir.

Longtime gamer/peanut gallery person, recent voice actor. May or may not make a flash game someday, when I figure out how to Flixel.

Zoe Lewis @Aquabreeze